SHOCKTOBERFEST

So what is Shocktoberfest? It is my personal film fest challenge in which I attempt to watch 100 halloween films in the month of October. Here is a FAQ guide for this:

1: "Halloween Films" do you mean horror movies?
Yes and No. I use the term Halloween films because I am including things that are not designed to scare, things such as Monsters Inc. or Ghostbusters. Things that are macabre in theme but not necessarily horror.
 2: Why would you do this?
To quote JFK not because it is easy but because it is difficult. I love Halloween, it is my favorite time of year and this is my way of celebrating by attempting to mount this mountain of films. 
3. How do you justify your choices?
Being a bit critical aren't you? Why should I have to justify myself to you? You don't know me You DON'T KNOW MY LIFE! Okay well you will find that I include some things like Simpson's Treehouse of Horror or Walking Dead and the reason they get included is because I count 3 treehouse of horrors as one film and 2 episodes of Walking Dead as a film time wise. 
4: Have you done this before?
I attempted it in 2011 and made it to 93 films.
5: No seriously why do this?
Because it drives me to watch films I might not have gotten around to.
6:Will you still take assigned films?
Yes but only ones that will fall into the category of Halloween films. 


Well that's all wish me luck and check back regularly for updates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Purple People Eater