62. Curse of Chucky

62. Curse of Chucky

Rotten Tomatoes: 77%   IMDB: 5.6

Plot: Chucky is back to terrorize a new family and play a game of hide the soul.



My Thoughts: Fanfreakingtastic! I'm just gonna go ahead and say it, this is my personal favorite of the franchise and is definitely the best since parts 1 and 2. Don't let the trailer or pics fool you like they did me, they look CGI heavy but the film is what we love in a Chucky flick a puppet moving around being creepy as shit. The laughs are tampered back down from the last two this is more horror and it actually delivers chills. I cannot recommend this one enough, I watched the unrated and I don't know how it compares with the rated version, this one should have been in theaters it's a downright shame that it was dumped direct to DVD but trust me it is worth your time. Be sure to watch through the credits for the post credit scene. I'm hoping there is a number seven on the way, if they keep the aesthetic of this one this series is back on track. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Purple People Eater