86. Halloween 6: Curse of Michael Myers

8. Halloween 6: Curse of Michael Myers

Rotten Tomatoes: 7%   IMDB: 4.6
Plot: Mikey Myers returns to Haddonfield to hunt down his great niece and pass on his legacy of terror. This movie was Donald Pleasence last film and one of Paul Rudd's first, here he plays Tommy Doyle (the boy Jamie Lee Curtis was babysitting in the original).


My Thoughts: I have to confess this might be my favorite Halloween film. I love this movie, it is second only to the original it is also the last watchable Halloween movie. There are a lot of flaws in this movie don't misunderstand me, some of the dialog is stilted and clunky and some of the actors are flat out bad but Michael is never more badass than in this movie. Lifting a nurse up by her neck one armed and slammed into a wall spike is the opening kill and it goes from there. Yes this one is heavy in some weird myth building that doesn't exactly fit in with the others but damn I love it. I recommend this one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Purple People Eater