46. Spooky Buddies

46. Spooky Buddies

Rotten Tomatoes:NA  IMDB: 4.4

Plot: The buddies return in a halloween adventure in which a warlock and the Halloweenhound are trying to open a portal to the spirit world and take control of a town.


My Thoughts: What a dreadful humorless 80 mins this is. I hear what you out there "But Adam this is a kid's film what did you expect?" that is a terrible excuse, pixar makes kids films, Spielberg has made many kids films, Joe Dante has made kid films. The difference is those are good. I tried to imagine would I like this movie if it came out when I was a kid, and I believe the answer is no. I think I had better taste than that. Ultimately try to find better stuff for your kids but if they just really want to watch this one pour yourself a drink because there is nothing here for you to enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Purple People Eater