87. Hellboy Blood and Iron

87. Hellboy Blood and Iron

IMDB: 6.7

Plot: The B.P.R.D. are called upon to investigate a mansion that is supposedly haunted as a political favor, they find more than just ghost when they come across the newly risen Blood Countess Bathsheba. 



My Thoughts: I am a Hellboy fanboy. I love the live action movies and I love the comics. I was excited to learn about the two animated movies featuring the voice cast from the live action movies and animated in the style of the comics, the first one was about a Japanese demon connected to a sword and this one is vampires, harpies, werewolves and an ancient goddess. I really enjoyed this movie. If you are a fan of the characters like I am you will enjoy this, if you are unfamiliar with the characters I think this is a good intro. While not so patiently waiting for Hellboy 3 this is a good snack.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Purple People Eater