84. V/H/S/2

84. V/H/S/2

Rotten Tomatoes: 72%   IMDB: 6.1

Plot: Anthology of found footage horror shorts.

My Thoughts: Anthology films are always such a mixed bag, there are things to like and things to hate sometimes in the same story. With this movie I didn't find that one stand out story that I feel will stay with me like there was in the first film, the haunted apartment segment in the first film was incredible, but none of these were bad just not great. The wrap around stories seem to be world building setting up some grand mythology for the tapes witnessed in the films, not sure how that will pan out. Ultimately some of the effects look really bad, I'm looking at you Alien Abduction Slumber Party, but overall it was an enjoyable experience. If you are a fan of found footage or of anthology I definitely say give this one a go ahead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Purple People Eater