Prime Reel Estate Jr.

Nightmare On Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

IMDB: 6.5  Rotten Tomatoes: 74%

I continue to ruin my oldest child by getting him to watch movies and do write ups for your enjoyment. 

Plot: Freddy is back this time targeting the last of the Elm Street kids who are all together in a hospital being treated for mental disorders.


My Thoughts: I think this movie is funny but scary. It was creepy when every time someone kills Freddy he is still alive. It was really hard to know if they were awake or asleep. The part where Freddy grabbed a kid's veins and made him walk like a puppet. Can you imagine if that happened to you? I wished the adults in the hospital believed in Freddy. I think other people should watch the movie it was good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Purple People Eater

45. Ghoulies