Prime Reel Estate JR. 2001 A Space Odyssey

*This post is by my 11 year old son having just watched 2001 for the first time

2001: A Space Odyssey


Imdb: 8.3  Rotten Tomatoes: 95%

Plot: ?



My Thoughts: Well at the beginning, I thought that there won't be anyone talking after the ''dawn of man" scene. Then when I saw people walk on walls, I wished that I lived in zero gravity. Then when I saw the Zero gravity toilet, dad told me that someone paused that, read that, and posted that online, and I said that I wanted to try that. And then after a couple of minutes, dad told me that every single sci-fi movies borrowed a part of this movie. And then when I saw Dave go through that vortex, my 2-year old sister, Sophia, came and saw the movie and asked " Is that the Tardis?". And while I was watching the stream, my mind was making pictures with it. Then when Dave landed at that place, it reminded me of a Phineas and Ferb cartoon that had that part. And when I saw the star baby, I also saw Ferb as that star baby too! And I think that It's cool, even if it's old.

THE END

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Purple People Eater